Monday, May 9, 2011

You Know How to Cut the Core of Me, Stumbleupon

So anyone who knows me, knows that I have a redonkulous obsession with stumbleupon.com. Yes, I have the stumbleupon toolbar. And yes, on that toolbar, I have 240 favorites (and the list keeps growing daily). 
Last night was a particularly good night for stumbling. Pretty much every site I stumbled upon, I became obsessed with; I wanted to post every single one to my facebook, buuut I figured anyone who is my friend on FB might give me a virtual smack against the head. So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: "Ashley's Favorite Stumbleuponed Websites that the Internet Threw at Her Last Night."


Numere Uno:

Bob Marley knew how to treat a lady; aaand, somehow, BM also knew that this is exactly everything I wish that a guy would do.


Numere Dos:
A Website that Calculates and Compares the Cost of Living in Over 520 Different Cities 
Isn't is obvious why I fell in love with this site?!? In just three short months, I will be jetsetting across America and parts of Canada ♥♥ How perfect that I stumbled upon this website that compares the cost of food, clothes, entertainment, etc., in different cities and countries?!?


El Número Tres:


How could anyone NOT fall in love with this amazingly cute and sweet video?!? I mean come onnnn, the kids are beyond adorable and does anyone ever remember getting that excited when getting kissed or kissing someone? I. just. love. this. video.


El Número Cuatro:
Mark Twain's Top 9 Tips for Living a Bomb Life
These 9 tips will enrich your life with joy and help you to be happier on a day-to-day basis. And isn't that what we are all striving for in our lifetime? Why would you not want to live the best life you can?


El Número Cinco:
Abbey Road...Need I Say More?
This is a site for some true Beatles fans. It's the shizznizzle. From the courtesy of your own home, you can watch Abbey Road in London 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 


El Número Seis:
This picture is impossible to read, due to the tiny font and tiny size of the picture. For those curious as to what it says, continue reading.

"Left brain. 
I am the left brain. I am a scientist. I am a mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am."
"Right brain.
I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feet. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be."

I am the right brain and proud of it. Who are you? And whoever you are, I hope you are proud of it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment