Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Have I Mentioned How Much I Love My Job?

Finally! Finally I have time to give a little update on my lifesie! I hope this lack of blogging does not damper my relationship in the blogspot.com world. I promise I have been keeping so very busy that unfortunately I have to put some priorities in my life on hold, and sadly this was one sacrifice I had to make. But lucky for you all, I have been adding pictures on Facebook and pretty much blowing up your FB newsfeed with my status updates and mobile picture uploads. So for anyone who is not friends with me on Facebook, I'll be giving you the cliffnotes version of visits 2-6! 
Tref's Daily Affirmations
I love my job; I am just as in love with my job as I was when I first began; I love feeling like I am always surrounded by family and sisters; I can do anything good; I love the house moms I meet-it's lonely on the road without a mom, and these lovely women make me feel like my mom is traveling with me; I love getting surprised each month with new places I'll be visiting; I love the airport; I can do anything good!
Aaaand now it's time for my Oscar/Emmy/Tony/Grammy/MTV Movie Awards speech.

To the University of Nevada Las Vegas
The Welcome sign taken by yours truly.
Thank you for letting me laugh until my stomach hurt and tears rolled out my eyes. Thank you for taking me to the Bellagio water show. Thank you for allowing me to sway back and forth in the middle of a circle acting like the Bellagio water show. Thank you for showing me such amazing sisterhood, as exemplified from your violet circle. Thank you for making me feel welcome so quickly. Thank you for taking me to the Strip and inside the hotels. Thank you for taking me to get Mediterranean food when I hadn't had it in weeks. Thank you for being such a wonderful chapter. <>Pi love<>
 To the University of California, Berkeley
Look what Psi Chapter gave me after Recruitment!!
Thank you for taking me to Yogurtland for my first time. Thank you for letting me stay in the President's Suite. Thank you for letting me watch 45 movies with you. Thank you for talking to me all day during brunch on my second day at your house. Thank you for holding your Bid Day at Sky High. Thank you for working so hard during Recruitment. Thank you for making my first visit to California a wonderful one. <>Pi love<>
To the University of Washington
Throwin diamonds up at Counterbalance Park
Thank you for everything. Thank you for helping me to forget about something difficult I was going through when I first arrived at your chapter. Thank you for making me feel like a sister of Alpha Theta. Thank you for letting me laugh and cry with you. Thank you for watching Harvard Sailing Team Boys Will Be Girls 10,000 times. Thank you for letting me teach you the Jenna Marbles' "The Face." Thank you for taking me to see the wonderful sites of Seattle. Thank you for asking me to be your house mom once Carolyn steps down. Thank you for making me want to make Seattle my future home (hopefully I will be there within the next year and a half...fingers crossed!!!) <>Pi love<>
To the University of California, Santa Barbara
Seriously my favorite picture I have ever taken
Thank you for persevering. Thank you for letting me stay in your lovely beach side home. Thank you for being so open to suggestions. Thank you for taking me to the beach, tar and all. Thank you for watching YouTube videos every day and being just as scared as I was when watching Old Greg. Thank you for working so hard during Formal Recruitment (your hard work showed when you made quota, plus 15 quota additions!!) Thank you for taking me to In and Out Burger...aaaaand taking 25,000 pictures of me eating a hamburger. Thank you for being such wonderful hostesses and making it difficult to leave. Thank you for taking us to Free Birds! <>Pi love<>
To Allegheny College
My first College football game everrrr...thanks ladies!!
Thank you for making me breakfast for dinner. Thank you for allowing me to get to know 99.9% of your members in only 4 short days. Thank you for taking me to my first college football game. Thank you for being with me when I tried my first pulled pork sandwich (it was just as delicious as everyone built it up to be). Thank you for driving the hour and a half to pick me up and drop me off. Thank you for my sign upon arrival at the airport. Thank you for talking to me in the student center between meetings. Thank you for watching Glee with me. <>Pi love<>

No comments:

Post a Comment