Monday, March 12, 2012

Christmas Morning?

With all of the exciting announcements of the upcoming Leadership Consultants--congratulations to the 9 new Consultants and the 3 Senior Consultants!!-- I still cannot believe that these past months as a LC have flown by so fast. With knowing that my position is coming to an end (so bittersweet), I began thinking about everything I am going to miss and everything I can't wait to start doing again that I have missed in the past year.

First: The things I am going to miss about being a Leadership Consultant
  • Meeting new sisters every single day/week
  • Making a difference every single day in ADPi
  • Anxiously awaiting my work schedule every month
  • My Leadership Consultant sisters
  • Being in new places every week
  • The airport
  • The ocean
  • The mountains
  • The Tennessee River
  • Hearing southern accents
  • Meeting true Southern gentlemen
  • Waffle House
  • Chick Fil A
  • Warm winters
  • Tory Birch
  • Emma Graham
  • Carrying my life around in less than 150 pounds
  • Being surrounded by Lilly Pulitzer every single day of my life
Second: The things I can't wait to start doing again that I have missed in the past year
  • Seeing my friends and family every day
  • Sleeping in (and sleeping in my oh so comfortable bed)
  • Concerts
  • Shopping for things I know will not be ruined while traveling (e.g. shoes)
  • Working at Maple Lane
  • Going out and dancing
  • Royal Oak
  • What Crepe
  • Reading
  • Cooking
  • Baking
  • Working out 5-6 days a week
  • Having my very own room
  • Dating
  • Staying in one place longer than one week
  • Going on vacations
  • Reading
  • Being tan
  • Wearing new clothes, ones that have not been worn over and over and over again for the past year 
  • The Red Wings
  • The Detroit Tigers
  • Getting ready for weddings/going to weddings
  • Watching The Ellen Degeneres Show
  • Actually watching Glee, Biggest Loser, and New Girl on time and not on Hulu
  • Wearing a feather in my hair
  • Getting a tattoo
  • Getting my monroe re pierced
  • Not spending Friday and Saturday night alone

No comments:

Post a Comment